Helping you keep your own natural teeth is our goal. Preventive Dentistry is the best way to achieve that goal. There are many preventive services available to make that happen.
- Athletic Mouth Guards
- Sealants – Sealants are a great way to prevent decay on the molars of children.
- Cleanings – Research has proven that regular cleanings help prevent tooth loss due to gum disease and decay.
- Fluoride varnish – Fluoride varnish, when applied after the teeth are cleaned, boost the fluoride content of the enamel. Fluoride makes the tooth more resistant to tooth decay.
- Oral Hygiene Instructions – We will teach you how to maintain your teeth. At each visit we will evaluate all areas and let you know how to tweak your home care to achieve maximum results.
- X-rays – Early detection of decay and bone loss are best accomplished with the use of digital x-rays.