Cosmetic dentistry is a broad topic encompassing a broad range of solutions to a broad range of problems.
- Bleaching is also commonly used to lighten teeth.
- Veneers – the most well known cosmetic procedure. We can help you create the smile of your dreams through a carefully thought out plan.
- Receding Gums & Root Exposure – protect the root from decay and ensure esthetics
- Crowns can correct shade, shape, and size problems.
- Closing black triangles – fixing the black spaces between teeth that have bone loss or gum recession
- Bonding with white filling material can also close a gap or change the shape of teeth. This is technique is especially useful when correcting only a few teeth.
- Implants can replace lost teeth. Thanks to precision computer-guided placement, esthetic results that restore a natural looking tooth and gums are now possible.
- Dentures are a cosmetic procedure? Yes they are! When carefully planned, the correct placement of teeth can restore a much more youthful and vital look.